Bleach New Age MMORPG Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach New Age MMORPG Forum

a bleach mmorpg it is in the making process a beta will be out very soon so come sign up and wait for updates

2 posters

Kazumi Ukitake

Brandon Newman
    Brandon Newman
    Squad 10 Captain

RP Character Status
    health:
    Kazumi Ukitake Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Kazumi Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
    Race: Shinigami

Kazumi Ukitake Empty Kazumi Ukitake

Post  Brandon Newman Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

vizard
    Name: Kazumi Ukitake
    Visual age: 15
    Ex-Division: 0
    Appearance:
    hollow form appearance:

Personality: hot shot he is cool and lay back and loves to battle

Background/History:
    Life, the quaking earth, blinding darkness that pierces even the coldest of souls. The young fragile heart of a teenage boy lingers in the shadows. He screams, destroying a part of himself each time. He feels his anger for the being that has imprisoned his mind, soul, body, in this shell of a cold mask, seemingly inescapable. The overwhelming screams, fall upon death ears for he is alone. He collapses losing consciousness, drifting deeper into the void that is his inner hollow.
    He awakes his body numb; he wasn’t in any world he had ever seen before, for he was inside himself. He looks up his zanpaktou draw in hand. A figure stands between him, and another being, his zanpaktou. His zanpaktou speaks telling him what lies ahead for him to do. Kazumi fixes his eyes upon the being to the further end of his zanpaktou manifestation. It was his counterpart; everything was the same except their color. His counterparts eyes were black holes of nothingness filled with a golden yellow. They stared.

~Flashback~
    Kazumi awoke from his slumber in a preppy fashion. He exited the 13th squad barracks in his standard shinigami robes, with a confident strut, that pissed most of his other squad members off. They did not have much say seeing as he was the vice-captain of the squad. “Hey there old man,” Kazumi fixed his eyes on the captain commander of the 13 Gotei. The man spoke and off Kazumi went, just like that a top secret mission, to foil a hollow invasion in Karakura Town. Along with 5 of his most loyal squad members Kazumi entered the gate linking the Soul Society to other worlds. Instantly he and his squad members were transported, into mid-air above Karakura Town. They were just in time, the black pits of the gargunta open rifts in the sky spewing various lower-class hollow. The mission was simple stop this invasion, but things would change rapidly, as an unknown arrancar exited the gate from Hueco Mundo. Kazumi’s squad headed the assault attacking the various hollow that flooded the town. Kazumi’s attention was solely on the arrancar, which may have been the biggest mistake, or best decision he ever made. Kazumi’s zanpaktou releases with a whip of violent minerals from the earth. Kazumi charged with full intent to kill the arrancar, and once their blades collided, Kazumi was blindsided from the back by another arrancar, that he failed to notice.

~Flashback Ends~
    Kazumi gathers his reaitsu into the tip of his blade, his desire to harness this gift given to him by fate, was unbeatable. With a single shunpo, and a single slash, Kazumi was standing high on the tip of a mountain peering down at Karakura Town.

techniques:
    cero: a beam created from spirit power.
    (10x my level in damage and used every other turn)
    sonido: a form of teleportation
    (makes me invinsable for 1 turn)
    61. Six Rods Prison of Light
    Effect: Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place.
    Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"(used every 2 turns after use and stops me and my opponent from attacking for 1 turn.)
    21. White Lunar Spear Shot
    Effect: a technique where the user shoots a blast of spiritual energy in the sky. Then the spiritual energy takes the shape of a moon. It pin points a location and shoots a spear at the target.
    Incantation: "Oh the crescent moon of the lunar eclipse, where one of the purist of light and the shadows of darkness, show me your holy light"Creator: Canon
    (used every Other turn turns after use and does 10 damage.)
    62. Blue Nova Wind Storm
    Effect: the user shoots wind from his hand into a dragon like attack at the opponent.
    Incantation: "A call on apon of the darkest of night, send out the storm god in order to shake the world"(used every 2 turns after use both players cannot attack for 1 turn.)
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:
    Kazumi Ukitake Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Kazumi Ukitake Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)

Kazumi Ukitake Empty Re: Kazumi Ukitake

Post  Chris_Cifer Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Approved
    Chris_Cifer
    Chris_Cifer
    Captain Of Squad 2
    Captain Of Squad 2

RP Character Status
    health:

Post  Chris_Cifer Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:09 pm

were is your zanpaktou
    Brandon Newman
    Brandon Newman
    Squad 10 Captain

RP Character Status
    health:

Post  Brandon Newman Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Enkaiookami(Ocean Wolf)

Chant: "Bite the Moon in Two Enkaiookami"

Description:Kazumi Ukitake 1232238946_4800_full

Abilities:
    Tidal Wave: a large ocean forms around the user and attacks the opponent.
    Cooldown: no cooldown, does 30 damage

Water implosion: snares my opponent in water: cooldown: 5 turns, does 20 x level in damage.

water prison: holds my enemy in a water ball for 3 turns meaning there turn is skipped 3 times,
    Cooldown: Once per battle,

Bankai name:Touketsu Enkaiookami

Description: it brings my spirit to the world and i keep my blade as well

Abilities:

Heal: heals 100 health points. Cooldown, every 2 turns.

Ultimate water bullet: doeas 10 x level in damage. Cooldown: every 3 turns.

speeding slash: the wolf atttacks you and does 20% of my health in damage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 am